Sunday 23 May 2010

Light from my eco-lightbulb illuminates my room. I look around. I see. I see lots of things. Things which really represent me and things that don't. Things that have meant alot to me and things I just can't let go of. I am not a person who is extroverted and I don't go out alot. This may seem quite boring but not to me. Sometimes you really have to question if what you're seeing is how other people see life. If life really means anything at all and why you happen to see life from your point of view. Why not someone Else's?

Life is sometimes like a dream which you cannot think about too much otherwise you loose grip of reality and wonder what moment you're really in. For example I may be writing this right now but before I've realised this moments over today will be gone and I'll be spiralling into the next day without knowing anything about yesterday.

I am not a particularly big-brained person so I can only imagine what people like Hawkin are pondering all day. Or if they're pondering at all. Life's greatest feat of all maybe to stop wondering and have no questions - to be completely content or maybe that's just ignorance...

Well my Specific Feat Capacity will be all used up well before the ultimate feat is to be acoplished. I'll be one of the people not able to complete even one little feat at all.

Hope you got my line of thought,
What's your specific Feat Capacity?

LOTS of Love
Laura
xxxx
I mean it Love to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment