Saturday 15 May 2010

I don't know if I've mentioned my sleeping patterns on the blog before but they're very weird. So right now at 12:30 at night it's VERY odd for me to be awake. There is a kind of funny commotion outside right now - I just heard a drunken singing of "OHHHHHHHHHHHH your sex is on fire" LOL. I usually go to sleep at around 8:00 meaning that I get 10 hours sleep minimum.

Have you ever looked in mirror and thought is that really me? Or is it my mask? The protective film that we put up between us and strangers as a sort of barrier to prevent us from getting hurt.

My thought processing is a bit off at the moment - probably due to the time. I can't think properly.

You know the term 'choke up over something' - I learnt what that meant today. You regret something so much you can't breath and you start to 'choke up over something'. Or you miss something so much that you 'choke up over something'. It's a horrible sounding term really choke sounds like you're going to die but hey - it's not a nice feeling after all.

Humans make mistakes - lots of them. You just have to try and learn from your mistakes.

Sometimes I ponder the question - am I anti-social? My thought processing normally leads to yes :( SADFACE. I hardly ever go out and I get very nervous when I meet new people and have to talk to them without a connector friend. :P Bleh - I know everyone has faults but I seem to have quite alot. But I probably see them because I'm me.

My mum gave me some of her exspensive perfume weeks ago and I only just realised it smelt like slightly over-ripe bananas :P.

How do you make new friends? I looked on wikihow and googled it but I'm still baffled. I have friends - AMAZING FRIENDS but I just can't seem to fathom how people make new friends of whom they have no or little connection to.

It's almost one o'clock now I'll probably look back on this tommorrow morning and be like - what does this mean?

I should be sleeping around 5 hours ago.

Every answer leads to more questions,
Don't be too puzzled,

LOVE LAURA
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment