Friday 28 May 2010

Half Terms around the Corner :)

Only 30 minuites till school ends and then King Edward VI School Year 10 is officially on HOLIDAY! :D

Although holiday is always a good thing I've got a feeling that this half term is going to consist of more work than I would like as I have 2 exams after the holidays. Holidays are different for everyone - some people are constantly doing things and are going out lots. Whereas others prefer to just stay in and enjoy the time alone.

The holidays are great but I usually waste them. Before I know it they are over and it feels like nothing worthwhile has happenend. Every Holiday I make the resolution that this will be a great holiday - something I'll remember. But more often than not this is not the case. This is more proof to me that what we get is never what we expect.

I am expecting that I will be doing lots of revision over the holidays and that I won't go out much and if I do it will be with close friends or family. Maybe the holiday will surprise me and something else will happen but I know it won't.

As a go through life I have noticed a pattern that me and my life follows and it seems that no matter what happens it won't change. Things that matter now won't matter later but they will be replaced by something which is so similar that I shouldn't be able to tell the difference - but I can.

Right I have to go now as soon we'll have to put the computors away and the post will be lost.

Follow your dreams,
Right to the end,
Unless your heart says otherwise,

Love Laura

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment