Wednesday 7 April 2010

Yo YO YOU Yo Yo (Scooby Doo Quote)

I am currently sitting next to Hanne and we are revising for our science GCSEs. I haven't posted for a very long time still, typing about what I do What I did and How I feel still feels familiar after all this time. I am by no means a brilliant blogger and rarely post. But somehow it feels quite good to post. I always felt that their would be a moment where I would just know what life is about and what I'm meant to do but now I feel quite different...
I feel that life is a pinboard and I am merely a pin holding up a picture. I only have my picture and that is what I can have from life. Some Pictures are more exciting and others just plain funny whereas others still are tragic only just held on by the pin. When our time is over we will be taken off the pinboard and a new picture will take our place.
Sometimes I wish for my life to be more exciting and more adrenaline fuelled. However, now at the moment I am content. The sun isn't shining- in fact it's pouring with rain and I have cold feet because my radiator is a bit dodgy. But I am perfectly content. It could be better and it could be worse but I don't really mind at the moment.

To Anyone Whom May read this,
Hope all your dreams come true,
Love Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment