Thursday 8 April 2010

Dream Catching

This Morning. I just lay there, thinking about nothing. I look up. My Dream Catcher is moving. I got up, expecting my window to be open. It wasn't. My Dream Catcher was moving with no wind. I got back in to bed and lay there smiling. I started to think about all kinds of things, what I should do today, what kind of bird was outside, if the bird was happy.

I looked up the Dream Catchers movements had slowed. It's not so much about the dream you've caught - It's what you do with it. When this blog was started we were going to try something new every day. But we still do. Whether we realise it or not we learn, try, think something new every day. All we have to do is remember that along with the new we need to keep the old.

Even now my Dream catcher is still moving a little. It makes me think maybe there is a little bit of magic left in the world. :)

You don't need a wand for magic,
You just need a little Imagination,

Laura :)

No comments:

Post a Comment