Friday 9 April 2010

Post 40 :O - THAT SHIT WAS CRACKALACKIN!

Now Han-Pan, your post is not a fail because I read it and used the phrase so now I from this day forward proclaim Thursday the 8th of April's post by Hanne (Mortuseon) a WIN! :D

Today is a momentous day this is the 40th post of the blog. Now you may be wondering why is that such a big deal? Well I don't really have a reason... I only just realised that on the blog page it tells you how many posts the blog has.

Alot of people get hyped up about numbers with 2, 5,1,0 in so I thought: Why are these numbers more celebrated than nice normal numbers. Then I thought: This is the 40th post woooooooooo! A zero makes it special ;).

Right now what's important to me is my friends, my family and (hopefully) passing my GCSEs. But that will all change. In about a year I will be able to get a job and earn money. In two years I will be able to start learning to drive. In three years I can buy drinks and get married and drive legally. In three years time GCSEs won't be important anymore. They'll just be something I was overly worried about in the past.

Do you get Retrospet? When I hear other people talk about the past they always seem to remember the good things and not the bad or the bad things and not the good. I don't. I can't remember it exactly how it is but I seem to have a realist view of the past. I remember bad and good.

Other people have what I have decided to name yonderspect. To them the future only holds good.(or bad) I don't have this either. To me the future is just something that will happen later. Whether it be that I die or that I go downstairs after this post and drink some cranberry juice. It is very likely that I will both of these. It's just some things have to become before others. Like I had to walk before I could run. I have to live before I can die. I have to see before I can look. :)

Well that was just a bit confusing but my head feels better now it's not cramped in their anymore.

Retrospect? Yonderspect?
Respect is a word I can understand. :D

Have a nice day :)
Love Laura

P.S: Hanne is not cold-hearted really she just like to say that so people don't realise that she has emotions. 'I'm cold-hearted' -TRANSLATE- 'I don't want you to know that I can be hurt :(' Anyway Han-Pan can't have a cold heart because she's more of a Summer Princess than an Ice Queen ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment