Friday 4 September 2009

Year 10 ... Exciting stuff :)

Jenn:
As with both Hanne and Laura my

Today's Something new: GCSE Lessons
But i'm not really freaking out about the whole idea that these exams can potentially make or break my success in the future, i'm kinda mellow about the idea of actually having to study, do coursework and have a bit more responsibility on my shoulders. :)

Well, i have this crazy urge to go outside in the wet and cold in a rain mac and pink wellies and go lay down in a big field looking up at the stars :)... Jenn would like that very much.

I realised one important thing today that I HATE BEING BOSSED AROUND AND TOLD WHAT TO DO ( unless of corse it will eventually benefit me ;) )

And remember ...

Be who you wanna be ... Barbie Girl ;)
haha..

Love jenn xx

No comments:

Post a Comment