Tuesday 8 September 2009

Many Updates in One : )

So I realize I haven't posted for a couple of days :s But don't worry on both of those days I tried something new and so this update is many in one -sort of like buy one get two free ; )

Today's New Thing:
CAR RAVE! Okay this is going to sound quite weird but there's this song which everyone knows in my mum's car and every time it comes on everyone in the car sings along and we have to wait until the end to stop singing so we sometimes just wait in the driveway singing. However today, I had something else in mind... CAR RAVE! This is basically where you drive around in the car with the music full blast and you sing at the top of your voice whatever song comes on next. : )
This is so fun and it is the best thing I've done all week ; ) car raves rule :)

Yesterday's new thing:
New Movies.
Confessions of a Shopaholic- This is an amazing movie if you are having a girls movie night as it is 'the ultimate chick flick' Exciting right? I loved this movie and would thoroughly recommend it. : ) However if you prefer movies with a bit of mystery and a more substantial storyline then this might be a bit to cliche for you - and as a result you might only watch half of it.

Yesterday's Yesterday's new thing:
Hot Fudge Chocolate Cake : ) You'd think that would say it all right?
But no. The delicious topping is absolutely perfect. However, the coco sponge is another thing.
With cakes I like a break in the middle. Otherwise the cake is too dry and gets quite cumbersome. This really is a good cake but for me it just doesn't work :(.
If however you are not such a fine cake critique as me I would recommend this as everyone in my family enjoyed it : ).

Hope this made up for my posting lack : )

Joke: What do you get if you cross Two-Ton-Karmen with a coffee break?
Re-fatinated Coffee

Laura xx

No comments:

Post a Comment